The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

If a ball landed on my lap (pause) I’m throwing it right back like a hot potato because I don’t want that kind of attention near me but Ishiba doesn’t feel that way because he’s the owner I guess

Where did Ishiba touch him first?

IMG_7282.jpeg
IMG_7280.jpeg

Two other fans put their hands on Jokic, too

On my way to work, listening to some local radio.

warriors fans and media are unhinged dog.
They really don’t think the warriors can possibly lose a game without it being rigged. This **** is hilarious.

Need another Lakers win tonight. That way the high value women getting GS fans are too busy swimming in yambs to discuss the game.

Jokic was getting in his personal space at that point.. LOOT AT HIS LEFT FOOT/KNEE

EYE to would have put my hand out to stop him. All he did was place it on his hip and jokic than proceeded to throw a elbow

Yall are wilding

That 5 second video nick posted was a even more bad look for jokic. Yikes

Jokic was getting in his personal space at that point.. LOOT AT HIS LEFT FOOT/KNEE

EYE to would have put my hand out to stop him. All he did was place it on his hip and jokic than proceeded to throw a elbow

Yall are wilding

They wanted Embiid to get thrown out for accidently stepping on GW head but are ok with what Jokic did.

Sick behavior.

LOL we don’t need security every time the ball goes into the stands.

no one is suggesting that

however a player shouldn’t feel the need that THEY need to be the ones in the stands to retrieve the ball

for their safety and the fan(s)

unless it’s a live ball, players shouldnt be in an area designated for fans.. and fans should have zero reason to be an area designated for players

IMG_7282.jpeg
IMG_7280.jpeg

Two other fans put their hands on Jokic, too

Ishiba didn't put a hand on him though. Unless you're want to call Ishiba's hand on Jokic's lower back/waist as he braces Jokic stepping into his space into the stands. The other two touching came AFTER the unnecessary forearm from Jokic. Yeah they shouldn't have touched him but the forearm wasn't needed either.

Side note - Isn't that Isiah Thomas in the last pic? haha

no one is suggesting that

however a player shouldn’t feel the need that THEY need to be the ones in the stands to retrieve the ball

for their safety and the fan(s)

unless it’s a live ball, players shouldnt be in an area designated for fans.. and fans should have zero reason to be an area designated for players
Really this isn’t the stands. It’s courtside. Jokic trying to push tempo. Let go of the ball dude.

Ishiba didn't put a hand on him though. Unless you're want to call Ishiba's hand on Jokic's lower back/waist as he braces Jokic stepping into his space into the stands. The other two touching came AFTER the unnecessary forearm from Jokic. Yeah they shouldn't have touched him but the forearm wasn't needed either.

Side note - Isn't that Isiah Thomas in the last pic? haha

Isiah is on Ishbia's mortgage company board. I think the Suns gave Haynes some inside info to publicize to test public reaction, there was backlash and walked back any official Isiah involvement.

In no other sport can a fan play keep-away with the ball. If you were good enough to touch the ball you'd be out there playing, not watching. Give the ****ing ball back and sit your *** down. Why are we arguing for anything else?

in multiple sports the ball goes in the stands and people other than the players go and retrieve it, if it needs to be retrieved.. or the player(s) remains on the field and the fan simply throws it back

jokic could have just motioned to the fan and called for the ball

but jokic took it upon himself to go get the ball from the fan.. the fan wasn’t on the court or an area he wasnt/shouldn’t have been..

as I said, I dont think fans should be that close or like hockey there should be a divide.. but this is why you have the ground rule double rule in baseball, you don’t want to encourage live play continuing into the fan section(s) more than it needs to

Ishiba should not have held the ball the way he did, but Joker should not have taken matters into his own hands either. Both were in the wrong.

If Ishiba doesn't get fined, Joker should not get suspended. You either punish both or neither.

Ball would have to go back to the ref anyway. There's no "pushing tempo" lol
We see a player flip the ball to the ref and get it back immediately all the time. Even if the ref wanted to wait until okogie was back on the court that doesn’t mean they wait until he’s all the way back on d to inbound it so he’d still be trailing the play if they inbounded into the frontcourt.

Isiah is on Ishbia's mortgage company board. I think the Suns gave Haynes some inside info to publicize to test public reaction, there was backlash and walked back any official Isiah involvement.

I know the two are pretty close and after that was leaked they denied him being involved with the front office.

Back
Top Bottom