The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

So is OKC gonna add a big or nah?
being ovelry dogmatic abut the "dribble, shoot, pass, 5 out" thing. Harteinstein is out there and even the KNicks think OKC is in the mix, but OKC people themselves think we probably aren't. He's also probably too good because Presti is probably not about to give out 4 yrs to anybody so their money doesn't overlap JDubb/Chet extensions.

Me either, I just can’t see why DJJ wasn’t brought back tho, he was perfect for what the Mavs did, maybe Naji got that defensive “dawg in him”
Naji a dawg and can defend up…

He’s definitely better with bigger, more physical wings and can stretch into small ball big minutes some too - probably a bit of preparation to potentially replace some Maxi at the 4 minutes, too.

Not as good defending smaller guards as DJJ, but I’d guess they’re relying on Quentin Grimes to fill that void.

Plus you look at the West, small jitterbug guard defense is just overall less important.

Clips should be fine (in the regular season) with completely running the harden system offense. Harden at 2/70 isn't that bad. I think his production will be similar to PG for those two years

Nice to see Philly get Embiid and TM some help on the wing.

Favorites in the east seems like a biiiit of stretch though.

IMG_5124.gif

Back
Top Bottom