The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Lebron is tired. Ad is tired. We have an undrafted player as our 3rd best player. - vet minimum player to play huge minutes and get us shots. A lottery “bust” in Rui.

Team has over achieved. Salute to their efforts. They are trying despite all that they still in both games. Proud of these guys. Oh and rookie coach. They get a standing ovation from me.
1684562253257.gif

Those skirts that went off after the trade deadline getting picked up off the floor now with the ringless endgame in sight.

This is not what we were hearing from the masses in Lalaland even just a month ago.

Maybe son had the vision? Maybe son had his dose of copium? 🤷

I’m not sure about the Heat or Boston. The Heat somehow managed to lose to Atlanta. Boston looks like the best in the East at times, at others, they look unrecognizable.

Scott Foster is bad news for the Lakers. He usually doesn't allow those goofy foul calls.

It's gonna be a rough night for Reeves.

Scott Foster is bad news for the Lakers. He usually doesn't allow those goofy foul calls.

It's gonna be a rough night for Reeves.
We do not know what the script is into it starts playing out. I think it will remain a close game unless some one sided hot shooting occurs that even the whistle cannot prevent

C’s gotta ride with their man Mazz.

That much coaching turnover can’t be good for culture.

He just needs a few more szns of szning.

Quite an accomplishment by Jimbo, Embiid and Glenn to choke away a late 4th quarter lead to this Celtics team.

His adjustment was…putting Pritchard in. :lol:

Well not even since that was game 1, I like a move like that though. Kerr be doing the same thing, insert a random player during the playoffs and it pays off sometimes. But naw Joe, do something man. :lol:

1684562253257.gif

Those skirts that went off after the trade deadline getting picked up off the floor now with the ringless endgame in sight.

This is not what we were hearing from the masses in Lalaland even just a month ago.

Crazy how their tone has changed after 2 games :lol:

I’m not sure about the Heat or Boston. The Heat somehow managed to lose to Atlanta. Boston looks like the best in the East at times, at others, they look unrecognizable.

The Heat have played down or up to their competition all season. In the case of Atlanta, they played down. In the cases of Milwaukee and NY, they played up.

1684562253257.gif

Lebron has done amazing turning this season around.

I’m pretty happy with what I’ve seen.

Back
Top Bottom