The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Thats not the argument at all. Obviously thats an upgrade from THJ/DJJ

The argument is the fit is better for Klay with the Lakers and Reddick and their roster than two ball dominant guards. I could give a **** about the Lakers too.
The Lakers were comfortably in the bottom half of the league in generating open or wide open three point attempts this year.

While having a roster full of guys that can't really shoot and teams weren't concerned about closing out hard against.

So again... huh?

Playing with Luka = bad for shooters is even a bad take for ballinsam23 ballinsam23 :lol:
I don't even care if he wants to argue Luka's style of play hurts some... I'll hear that argument all day and I've made it myself.

But arguing pure movement three point shooters that historically don't create for themselves almost at all benefit more from being around Lebron and AD is just flat *** dumb and I got time today at work fresh back from vacation. :lol:

still find it funny the turn on PG. Dudes in here were swearing he was a star and argued with me for days.

Dude was a good player that was better served as a #3. He was in no way a good #2 in this current era.

I bet he ain't gonna want to entertain conversations about time of possession stats and how they illustrate some... let's call them interesting insights... into his franchise player's style of play vs Luka's.

The Lakers were comfortably in the bottom half of the league in generating open or wide open three point attempts this year.

While having a roster full of guys that can't really shoot and teams weren't concerned about closing out hard against.

So again... huh?

Ham never really ran any plays to get anyone open. Their 3pt shooting got better 2nd half of the year somehow.

As a shooter, I rather play with one of the goat playmakers and a top big thats capable of finding me than two ball dominant score first guards who will dribble more often than not when it matters most.

I legit dont like players that dribble around for 20 seconds. Mavs got two of them and their weaknesses are magnified when it matters :lol:
How do you feel about Jalen Brunson, who led the league in average time on ball per touch this year?

Or can we finally admit you’re just ranting over your own feelings?

IMG_0132.jpeg

How do you feel about Jalen Brunson, who led the league in average time on ball per touch this year?

Or can we finally admit you’re just ranting over your own feelings?

No one is ranting man. Its ok to disagree with an opinion.

Brunson is 1 ball dominant guard. You have two. Its a way different offense.

Back
Top Bottom