The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

IMG_1135.gif

Zion just look big as hell in every damn pic. Need to get outta New Orleans for the food alone.

This is really pathetic. My one desire for Zion as supported by many posts has been for Zion to be happy, relaxed and well fed. All signs point to that happening. Not only has he gained a few lbs but he found love with not just one lady, but two and he's going to be a dad. Zion is a success and anything to the contrary is disgusting.

Zion moving like a whole dummy but nothing "shocking" about a 20 something year old being obsessed with yambs.

The way he went about that obsession and how it has unfolded isn’t becoming for a franchise cornerstone type of player, though. I don’t expect a 20 year old who became a millionaire overnight to know exactly how to move in that space but he had/has all the resources in the world to figure out but he went about it the wrong way.

Him and Ja were handed keys and they have been fumbling them for months now.

Good on Jaylen Brown getting paid, but I don’t feel like he’s a super max guy. Just saw Caleb Martin outplay him, and 7 TOs in one game dribbling off his foot.

Toronto about to be -2 starters (FVV, Poetl) and Gonna run it back. They must think Nurse was the problem

Hell nah he aint a super max guy but thats what it is nowadays. Someones gonna over pay him. Those type of salaries should be for the top tier guys, and JB aint near the top tier.

Zion moving like a whole dummy but nothing "shocking" about a 20 something year old being obsessed with yambs.

This is really pathetic. My one desire for Zion as supported by many posts has been for Zion to be happy, relaxed and well fed. All signs point to that happening. Not only has he gained a few lbs but he found love with not just one lady, but two and he's going to be a dad. Zion is a success and anything to the contrary is disgusting.
It kinda reads to me like laying the groundwork/PR before a big trade tbh. The org talking about their disappointment and shock regarding the off the court stuff surrounding him to let the fans know the reasoning prior

I don’t trust any of these reports but it would make sense that a few fringe playoff teams would look at the Heat’s run and say “see, all we gotta do is get in then anything can happen!!” :lol: …Especially eastern conference teams, so I’m expecting some head scratchers from the play in level squads

would the hornets want to take on Zion for that #2 pick? pairing him and Lamelo together sounds like a potential recipe for a lot of missed games between two starters

Back
Top Bottom