The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Does Paul make the Clippers better? Another injury prone guy that won't be there when they need him. lawdog1 lawdog1 what are your thoughts?

ezgif-5-2f51bf7b7d.gif

aepps20 aepps20 - here’s what I said in the Clippers thread

Yeah, I’m not loving the idea of bringing CP3 back. Just don’t think at this stage in his career he really pushes the team a level above where they already are.

But it doesn’t really matter that much anyway since, at the end of the day, our fortunes come down to PG and Kawhi. If both of them aren’t healthy in the playoffs, really doesn’t matter who else is on the team. If they are both available, we should have a shot with whoever their surrounded with.

Don't make sense.. They're saying they want to build a win-now team for Dame, but not trade away their biggest asset the #3 pick. Blazer got to choose their lane, win-now or rebuild, can't have your cake and eat it too
Let me rephrase that report: Portland is not interested in giving away the third pick.

If I’m Leon Rose, right now is a golden opportunity to steal some talent.

All these GMs showing their hands and making their plays way too public.

Hornets don’t need a guard or any young talent from this draft. They can have 2 future firsts and an All NBA forward for this year’s 2nd pick; very few offers can compete. Then Leon can hold Scoot hostage for the guy who doesn’t even wanna be there down in the Big Easy.

And a move like this doesn’t even knock them out the running for the🦄 neither!

Gonna be an interesting few days ahead.

The NBA needs to do something about players finding out they got traded via social media or someone else before their agent or teams tell them.

Whole process just seems off.

If I’m Leon Rose, right now is a golden opportunity to steal some talent.

All these GMs showing their hands and making their plays way too public.

Hornets don’t need a guard or any young talent from this draft. They can have 2 future firsts and an All NBA forward for this year’s 2nd pick; very few offers can compete. Then Leon can hold Scoot hostage for the guy who doesn’t even wanna be there down in the Big Easy.

And a move like this doesn’t even knock them out the running for the🦄 neither!

Gonna be an interesting few days ahead.
weed-stay.gif

Surprised more megastars (Steph lebron KD level players, not these guys that get paid like them but aren’t), don’t ask for no trade clauses

You don’t wanna give it to me? Ok I will sign with the team that does.

Back
Top Bottom