The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

MLGA doing nasty work defending Jordan Poole when they wrote the scapegoat blueprint with Westbrook :smh:
Team also got better w/o Russ
GSW don’t win that title w/o Poole

99D0284C-3BCE-489F-8EC3-E4F88D5C820D.gif

I'm not a Rockets fan, but I do enjoy the youngins on their squad. I would focus on their development over trying to appear to be competitive. There were other guards they could've brought in at a fraction of what fvv costs. I'm just worried they're sacrificing long-term success for short-term, I wouldn't even call it success tbh.
Their development = bringing in guys who... can actually help them develop

A 2 year deal isn't some kind of death sentence for the youth there

They need to have a point guard who can actually lead them. Having a Tre Jones or Monte Morris or something wasn't going to cut it

Their development = bringing in guys who... can actually help them develop

A 2 year deal isn't some kind of death sentence for the youth there

They need to have a point guard who can actually lead them. Having a Tre Jones or Monte Morris or something wasn't going to cut it
I feel it. I just believe there were better ways to go about it. But again I know they want to compete. But at best they're a 9th or 10th seed.

He's an absolute black hole that has zero interest in playing team basketball. The front offices don't really get down with that anymore unless you are a star.

Unfortunately, he's not quite that.

On a minimum deal at 27. He needs to wash his face. If theres ever a time to rehabilitate yourself, it’s now

Team also got better w/o Russ
GSW don’t win that title w/o Poole

99D0284C-3BCE-489F-8EC3-E4F88D5C820D.gif

No one defending the Warriors or even anyone who plays for the Warriors denies Poole’s importance to the 2022 Championship run. His attitude afterwards was apparently problematic and he was unplayable for a majority of the 2023 playoffs. They are two distinct things that should not be conflated when discussing his tenure on the Warriors.

Who else is available to sign if the Brooks deal is a S&T? Plus wonder who were giving up as well.

Feels like the suns, lakers and Cavs have finished their offseason by day 1.

Meanwhile some teams haven’t even made a single signing

I feel it. I just believe there were better ways to go about it. But again I know they want to compete. But at best they're a 9th or 10th seed.
Not even trying to be slick but what were these better ways to go about it

Having these kids play 40 minutes a night but directionless and 60+ L's doesn't seem like development. The players were legit saying they didn't know what they was doing and basically saying it was no structure

No one defending the Warriors or even anyone who plays for the Warriors denies Poole’s importance to the 2022 Championship run. His attitude afterwards was apparently problematic and he was unplayable for a majority of the 2023 playoffs. They are two distinct things that should not be conflated when discussing his tenure on the Warriors.
Klay was unplayable too,w/ a trash attitude,y’all was just in denial my boy…

Seems like tons of teams think free agency starts next week

don’t recall thunder warriors Knicks Atlanta clippers Utah…and more signing anyone yet asides from draymond to dubs
OKC was never interested in signing anyone. They did bring probably the best euroleague player in Vasilije Micic over this morning, though.

Back
Top Bottom