The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

We will see who/what he is loyal to next summer. ATL can only offer him an extension starting at ~$25MM and he will command over $30MM in free agency. ATL spent so much on him too (3 FRPs, two of their own and one NYK, and a swap :ohwell:)

BUST. Give this man 10 day contracts until he proves otherwise. Any team would be wildin to give this man any type of deal knowing he barely plays and is a mental ****** when it comes to facing any type of scrutiny.

Didn’t realize until now that Doc still hasn’t landed another gig yet. I hope this isn’t it for the man, Philly imploded on him, really wasn’t his fault this past season.

Ben should be out the league

Grant was in & out of the playoff rotation, Boston was just about done with him.

Great move for him, all the minutes he can handle in the exact same role.

2030 pick swap could be dicey but **** it :lol: At a minimum they’ll be able to offer Luka the most money so they can work out a S&T if he decides to leave by then.

I feel terrible for Brandon Miller. Media and fans gonna turn on him. First it’s just summer league. Second, don’t go after him if he isn’t as good as a 2nd pick oughta be…go after the team/MJ.

Let’s hope it doesn’t mess with him too much

I feel terrible for Brandon Miller. Media and fans gonna turn on him. First it’s just summer league. Second, don’t go after him if he isn’t as good as a 2nd pick oughta be…go after the team/MJ.

Let’s hope it doesn’t mess with him too much
“Gonna turn on him”? Man, the fans/media have already turned on him from the moment he was booed after being selected by the Hornets, if they hadn’t already with his “PG is my GOAT” comment or knowledge of his off court gun situation. Right now has to be tough on his mental |l

Are you putting it on Doc that literally nobody on that scrub squad even tried in that game 7? I cook Doc whenever I can but the Sixers actually lawn chair folded on that man when he needed them the most. If you lose, lose. But not like that.

“Gonna turn on him”? Man, the fans/media have already turned on him from the moment he was booed after being selected by the Hornets, if they hadn’t already with his “PG is my GOAT” comment or knowledge of his off court gun situation. Right now has to be tough on his mental |l
Oh **** I forgot he said that

Nevermind. **** him

Jk

Back
Top Bottom