The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Maybe yall talked about it already, havent read back but West vs East ASG is crazy. West is OD stacked. :lol:

Curry
Bron
AD
Joker
Murry
Ant
Shai
KD
PG
Kawhi
Book
Luka
Kyrie
Ja?
Fox
Wemby

The snubs this year gonna be insane. :lol:

East

Giannis
Dame
Jimmy
Bam
Tatum
Brown
Pascal?
Hali?
Embiid
Harden
DDR?
Zach
Trae?
Spyda
Lamelo?

Unfair.

Last edited:

ioneemno-pimp.gif

He better score more than 25. If he's the best prospect of all time at 19 years old that's the least he can do.

Wemby is about to allow me to take my hate to a new level.

1. Luka
2. Wemby
3. Jokic
4. Steph

Those are my most hated this season.

3 out of the 4 players on your hatred list are Internstional players.

We all know where this hatred truly comes from.

Let it out.

1698270168816.jpeg

If Dwight beats this case tho the amount of money he can make from “coming out of the closet” would be insane.

He’s not a Collins twin. He’s a legitimate HOFer. Arguably top 75.

If Dwight beats this case tho the amount of money he can make from “coming out of the closet” would be insane.

He’s not a Collins twin. He’s a legitimate HOFer. Arguably top 75.

I know he will get into the HOF but it is actually kind of crazy but Dwight never get into the Top 75/100 now :wow: (and I think he was snubbed btw)

I know he will get into the HOF but it is actually kind of crazy but Dwight never get into the Top 75/100 now :wow: (and I think he was snubbed btw)

That **** was wild in real time. It’s funny seeing people only recently realize it now. *****s really hated and downplayed an obvious HOF/Top 75 guy, because they didn’t like him. For weird reasons, and the Lakers dumb fan base. Plus shaq

That said, Dwight be wilding. It’s some wild stuff with his son too. On that type of time, allegedly :smh:

Back
Top Bottom