The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

FXvOy1GUcAQ8tj-

vince-mcmahon-crying.gif
Nice to see Kandee Lixx get some respect

14dallas.1.190.jpg

Was Dwight Howard a poor man Moses Malone on the offensive end ?

I was real young when Moses played, but i don't remember him jump shooting or doing post moves when he was on Washington and Atlanta

Gambling runs overseas sports. They actually throw games. Overseas basketball and soccer is some wild stuff. People really think it doesn’t happen here in the US as well. It was only a matter of time. Some of y’all legit still think Tim Donaghy was the only ref involved.

Last edited:
Have we gotten the “the defining moments that led to the James Harden trade” piece yet?

Just because it was you that posted this and the trade has been finalized, I am expecting this article to be dropped by the morning out west :lol:

I was real young when Moses played, but i don't remember him jump shooting or doing post moves when he was on Washington and Atlanta

You got me scratching my head with this one, woe :lol:. Moses more known for post game and offensive rebounds, than defense (which Dwight was known for)

But Shoutout to Moses. Petersburg finest. 804. Top 20.

I do want to note about the Harden trade - I think everyone is going to clown Morey initially but acquired players can’t be moved until January 1st anyway so this trade grade is really going to have to wait.

I don’t know if they are thinking OG, Spicy P, DDR, Lavine or someone else but they have a ton more flexibility for future options now than they did two days ago.

I think Morey and Cronin did a good job getting back what they needed for their respective agendas. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, especially for Philly because that move should result in something sooner

No comparison offensively. Moses was a 76% FT shooter and averaged over 20+ 11 times. Moses could shoot.

Dwight basically is what Greg Oden would’ve been if his knees held up. All dunks and defense. Dwight was a 56% FT shooter and only had four years of 20+ points.

Moses was a wayyyyy better offensive player and equal rebounder. You could look at 2 minutes of Moses’ highlights and see that he was far better on offense than Dwight Howard.

Back
Top Bottom