The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Man, I Was just reminded of these bull**** 7:30PM EST start time games that don’t actually begin until 7:45 :lol: :smh:
I even let a few minutes pass and it's 7:38 and I'm like okay... Time to turn this game on and there's a countdown clock for 6 more minutes like kiss my ******* *** this isn't the super Bowl... Start the game on time man

I wish some dudes would get criticized for not developing their defense, the way Giannis gets criticized for not developing his “offensive” bag…

As a skinny person myself, I still don't understand how Chet is still THAT skinny if he's lifting any kinda of weights. Not saying he needs to turn into Giannis, but dude doesn't even look like a real person.

Also, do you really need a bag if you're scoring 31 a game in 55% shooting? :lol: Like c'mon now.

These SGA Skims ads on LP
dame2 (3).png

Scoot's had one good half so far this season

Everything will be fine
Everything will be fine
Everything will be fine
Everything will be fine

If anyone hasn’t heard, “Zion spent more time in the training facility this off season than ever before. He’s doing a good job staying healthy and on the floor.”

Season a week old.

Wolves up 9-0 on the undefeated Nuggets in Minnesota. Karl can just exit. We are good.

Back
Top Bottom