The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

e24255c69baa0b5cffd254f3b3fdc06f9dfa9d1.jpg

What’s the story behind this picture?

White dudes gave up the name “Tyrone, Terrell, Jerome & Jermaine” collectively at the same period.

One of the strangest things :lol:

I was watching “Price is right” once and there was a white guy named Tyrone.

My actual name is Tyrone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I did my research a long time ago and found out that it was Irish. Shout out Tyrone Power too. Legendary 1930s and 40s actor.

Females been saying “you better call Tyroneeeeee” every time I tell them my name since 1997 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I had to have an “old” fashioned name, give me Cleotis, Otha, or Leeadis, or Luther

I have an uncle named Leeadis :lol: :lol:

These Networks alwayyyyyys make exceptions for the NYC/NJ market. Plenty Knicks, Jets, Giants, Nets games have had no business being on TV but because it’s “New York City”…
salt

there are a lot of sports teams in the nyc area because of the dense tri state population & market which is probably the biggest in the country so that has a lot do with it, but there are cities with lesser amount of sports franchises that get comparatively more coverage in national tv apperances

this is just a basketball tv schedule for the season
let's apply that same scrutiny to individual teams instead of whole cities because comparing a place like minneapolis to nyc is :lol:

I was watching “Price is right” once and there was a white guy named Tyrone.

My actual name is Tyrone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I did my research a long time ago and found out that it was Irish. Shout out Tyrone Power too. Legendary 1930s and 40s actor.

Females been saying “you better call Tyroneeeeee” every time I tell them my name since 1997 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I had to have an “old” fashioned name, give me Cleotis, Otha, or Leeadis, or Luther

I have an uncle named Leeadis :lol: :lol:

Irish/Gaelic culture has some dope names tho.

They’re spelled crazy too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom