The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Tonight’s slate is meh in comparison to some of the others we’ve seen.

Pacers/Hawks and Cavs/Sixers should be solid though.

I don’t follow football much, but figured a 99% promo might be worth it
IMG_3963.jpeg

It’s outta frustration, he putting shots up from anywhere cuz he knows his touches are limited :lol: :smh:

Nobody on the Spurs can make an entry pass or get it to the 7’4 guy in mismatches close to the rim apparently
Entry pass? This is 2023 basketball he should be bringing it up and pulling 30 footers or going iso by myself

From the games I watch, the Spurs guards just look him off. They know he has a serious mismatch 10 feet from the basket.

I thought Wemby would score more when Vassell would be out but his looks are even worse without him

Wemby loves taking 18 foot jumpers. Big part of the reason I had him under 25ppg this season.

I think it's more about him not being able to get to his spots.

It’s outta frustration, he putting shots up from anywhere cuz he knows his touches are limited :lol: :smh:

Nobody on the Spurs can make an entry pass or get it to the 7’4 guy in mismatches close to the rim apparently

They can't make an entry passes or he can't establish position in the post?

Wemby tried to post up Mann last night and Mann stole the ball :lol:

Growing pains. He’ll be at 25ppg soon, just not this season.
Yup.

PJ was being physical with him too.

He’s shown enough that he’s obviously gonna be a 25+ PPG guy for many years barring injuries. Just seemed kinda crazy to think he’d do it immediately given the team’s circumstances and his lack of strength.

Wemby loves taking 18 foot jumpers. Big part of the reason I had him under 25ppg this season.

Well damn you was right there :lol:

I have Webmy at around 24.3-24.8

I think I had him at like 19-21. That's too much to put on a rookie to put up 23+ a night. I think Shaq was barely at 23 and he had Scott Skiles that was avg like 10 ast and Nick Anderson was a good passer. Wemby got zero dudes to set him up. Luka ain't avg 23 and he had the greenest light of any Rookie I seen.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom