The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Screenshot_20231121-143952-963.png

:lol: all of it

are we 100% sure Wemby is a True Talent Shooter?

i guess depends on what you think his true talent level is as a shooter.

I think he can get to being like a Kristaps level shooter.

but I think it's unlikely he reaches like true deadeye status like a Karl Towns or like Dirk level.

Im no surprised he's struggling he doesn't really have consistent way to create offense.

all his dribbling stuff in europe was always cool for a 7'4 for guy but not actually effective.

but I think it's unlikely he reaches like true deadeye status like a Karl Towns or like Dirk level.

Im no surprised he's struggling he doesn't really have consistent way to create offense.

all his dribbling stuff in europe was always cool for a 7'4 for guy but not actually effective.

The silver lining is that all the criticism to his game seems very fixable. It will be a big learning curve for him though.

Trae need to do something about that transparent curl. Then got the nerve to try and hit the sideburns with some double lines like that **** is sweet. Man’s out there looking like Frasier Crane

A good sign is is yo still round 20 ppg with the struggle and and only 1 PG on the roster who rarely shares the court with him…Once they make him the focus it’s lights out

I’m not worried at all for Vic, he’s shown the flashes and most importantly been available

Back
Top Bottom