The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Clippers -5.5 against denver? Is Jokic out?
2nd night of a b2b after the starters played deep into the fourth last night.

If MPJ doesn’t have the touch, the Nuggets as a team can’t score with Murray out.

So I get it. The other day Kyrie & Luka combined for 60 & the Clippers crushed them while playing on the 2nd night of a b2b.

I took Jokic PRA under against the Spurs because I just knew they were gonna make it a point to take care of business by the end of the third because they had a game the next night, but they couldn’t pull away :lol:

This is the loudest I've seen the anti Malika noise.

Where Metlife is it isn't that bad. They opted to build American Dream right next to it.

2nd night of a b2b after the starters played deep into the fourth last night.

If MPJ doesn’t have the touch, the Nuggets as a team can’t score with Murray out.

So I get it. The other day Kyrie & Luka combined for 60 & the Clippers crushed them while playing on the 2nd night of a b2b.

I took Jokic PRA under against the Spurs because I just knew they were gonna make it a point to take care of business by the end of the third because they had a game the next night, but they couldn’t pull away :lol:

Clips were also on the back end of a back to back in that dallas game and looked great. I’m tempted to hammer that Denver +5.5 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom