The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

My wife is half milk... Fat free? Skim? IDK what the Twitter boys calling it these days :lol:

I've only ever been pressed by one of my aunts, and I put her in her place early.

Are people in here still being approached in real life?
Yes and no. Seen it where people are not saying things directly but it's so loud and they know that gossip travels so their displeasure will make it back to the party they are upset at.

Thats a dope name, man. In my previous situations, I never naming rights (or agreed to a name I didn’t rock with).

He looks way bigger than that! What kills me is single yambs who have dogs as big as them. I just think that’s like having another person living with you in a studio or 1BR :lol:

You and HIM HIM have me looking forward to being a dog dad again but that has never worked out for me historically :lol: I’m going to need guarantees and negotiation so probably not until sometime in Q1-Q3 in 2024. We gonna have to meet at the dog park :lol: :nthat:
Well, my girl had some… interesting names in mind that I was not having lol

My next dog will be named Thursday, will be a Doberman. Had to let go of my previous dog with my ex who I had named Thursday

Yeah dogs can be a tricky thing with couples. Usually I’m the passive one that ends up loving and caring for the dog more so lol

My wife is half milk... Fat free? Skim? IDK what the Twitter boys calling it these days :lol:

I've only ever been pressed by one of my aunts, and I put her in her place early.

Are people in here still being approached in real life?
if she wasn't wife id ask for pics, but i got respeck for that

im not with milk but wit someone another "race/ethnicity" and ppl definitely wonder why. women are of my race/ethnicity be the most curious

but have threads dedicated to PAWGS
20231125_122652.jpg

Well, my girl had some… interesting names in mind that I was not having lol

My next dog will be named Thursday, will be a Doberman. Had to let go of my previous dog with my ex who I had named Thursday

Yeah dogs can be a tricky thing with couples. Usually I’m the passive one that ends up loving and caring for the dog more so lol

Damb my dude was over there vetoing names, succeeded and already picked out the next dog and the name :wow: I had Bron energy last week but starting today, I’m coming through with VVG energy which will be much needed.

Let Ja do some pistol fingers and she gonna be on the TV going off. But Giddey? Quiet as a church mouse.

Black man exercising his 2nd amendment right has to get punished to the fullest extent of the law...even get his name dropped in the middle of the playoffs after his team had been eliminated during the Draft Lottery while the whole NBA was watching who would win the Wemby stakes.

I guess the teleprompter is what told her to press Adam silver too

Like someone else said, Malika Andrews probably has not been on air since the Giddey news broke.

I just checked her Twitter and she reposted a tweet from Tim McMahon regarding the situation

Y'all dudes need to size up on the Chelsea boots. The lack of circulation is making y'all reactionary

All that glazed leather ain't good for the soul

I actually have NBA Today on in the background and she was speaking on “barber shop talk”. Im like you date a 40 year old white dude. How do you know what WE are talking about in the barber shop :lol: :smh:
Who knows, she might have been Black FOR YEARS before dating him. Tin hat theory: she might even have Black friends and family. Shocking, right

Black man exercising his 2nd amendment right has to get punished to the fullest extent of the law...even get his name dropped in the middle of the playoffs after his team had been eliminated during the Draft Lottery while the whole NBA was watching who would win the Wemby stakes.

I guess the teleprompter is what told her to press Adam silver too
You might need to stick to riding for Klutch. That’s a better shtick than this one.

I’ve had one person make reference to my wife being biracial and she was a completely miserable person who probably was jealous that I never was interested in her :lol:. I’m Blackity Black, ancestors built this country and support Black businesses, professionals, etc., have always lived in Black neighborhoods. Who cares?

Back
Top Bottom