The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

The atmosphere for this game is electrifying. You would think The Rock is n the building.
band-of-misfits-monkey.gif

Tremendous idea from Adam Silver
I’m sick of hearing this take. Let’s wait until the tournament finishes its first go around. Also, let’s see how guys feel about this tournament in 4 to 5 years. Not saying you’re wrong, but in the spring and summer people were saying it’s dumb now all of a sudden Adam silver is a genius.

I’m sick of hearing this take. Let’s wait until the tournament finishes its first go around. Also, let’s see how guys feel about this tournament in 4 to 5 years. Not saying you’re wrong, but in the spring and summer people were saying it’s dumb now all of a sudden Adam silver is a genius.
I mean both players and fans seem to be more invested than normal regular season games. That’s a win.

That's because the way it was explained over the summer was confusing. Once the tourney actually started people understood what it was about.
PLayers already expressed their liking of the tournament.
No need to wait til IT's over. If you've been watching the games you would know it's been a success so far. The games def feel different and players turn up for it.
We're basically getting playoff quality games early on in the season

The alternate tournament uniforms were a nice touch. Sell more merch that way.
The woese thing has probably been the court paint jobs that's about it

The alternate tournament uniforms were a nice touch. Sell more merch that way.
The woese thing has probably been the court paint jobs that's about it
Nah, these Indy jerseys are atrocious. Most of the jerseys stink. I don’t care about the financials I’m a fan :lol:

Indy not rebounding or protecting the rim…. As usual :lol:

I don’t see how they hang on unless Boston falls in love with jumpers down the stretch.

Man…the Pacers Kings trade should be regarded as one of the best trades of all time. Two teams with incredible improvement after the trade and it would be amazing if they faced off in the in season finals.

I mean both players and fans seem to be more invested than normal regular season games. That’s a win.
Your right about that

That's because the way it was explained over the summer was confusing. Once the tourney actually started people understood what it was about.
PLayers already expressed their liking of the tournament.
No need to wait til IT's over. If you've been watching the games you would know it's been a success so far. The games def feel different and players turn up for it.
We're basically getting playoff quality games early on in the season
I don’t think it was confusing because the format mimics some of the soccer leagues in the way they handle tournaments throughout the year. Anytime pros play for something it’s going to bring out the competitiveness. I’m just wondering if it’s going to last for years to come.

Very few players are this good with an unorthodox shot. Marion, Kevin Martin, and now Haliburton. Transformed that whole organization.

Man…the Pacers Kings trade should be regarded as one of the best trades of all time. Two teams with incredible improvement after the trade and it would be amazing if they faced off in the in season finals.
Capture.PNG

Adam scripting out the ending right now.

Back
Top Bottom