The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

There’s a professional axe throwers league now. And they tried to clown you xxpizzo xxpizzo
ofcourse its literally Darts but with more manlier equipment lol

if it dont fit someones agenda they make fun of you to make themselves feel better

all sports adapt and change in one way or another

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I think I was called a contrarian for saying the only thing Josh Giddey does well is be tall and pass.

being tall and passing well, is the basis for a pretty solid game. but if he never learns to shoot, or really is able to bully people with his size imo he's a tough fit next to Shai.

Giddey is tall and can pass and seems to have no other NBA skills.
This is what you actually said :lol:.
I'm like 18% Joking about the Josh Giddey thing.

His floater is solid (mostly because of his size), and his handle is above average for an SF.

I think he's a bad fot with SGA tho.
then you copped a plea.

Nobody was even calling you a contrarian. People were critiquing the take and then you softened in, now you’re rewriting the history to flex that you were right :lol:

then you copped a plea.

Nobody was even calling you a contrarian. People were critiquing the take and then you softened in, now you’re rewriting the history to flex that you were right :lol:

let be clear. what have i rewritten?

What I said then;

"His floater is solid (mostly because of his size), and his handle is above average for an SF.
I think he's a bad fit with SGA tho."

What I said today;
"being tall and passing well, is the basis for a pretty solid game. but if he never learns to shoot, or really is able to bully people with his size imo he's a tough fit next to Shai."

what is the difference between these two statements?

then you copped a plea.

I made joking statement , "Josh Giddey seems to have two nba skills being tall and passing."
I clarified because some seem to take the statement 100% literally; im 18% joking he can dribble well for an SF but his entire game is built off of being tall and passing.

he's tall, he can passs, and he can dribble okay and he's a tough fit next to Shai....I think I was pretty correct then and now.

Last edited:
Mortal Kombat: “…. FIGHT!”

IMG_2015.jpeg

How hard would it have been to have this on a Saturday

You’re tipping an “important” game at 2PM local time :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Court is hideous.

Red White & Blue isnt a good colour scheme. We already know its America, WE GET IT.
They didn't want the Lakers wearing their black jerseys because of the court but these are literally the Pels colors on court :lol:

I just got back to the office from lunch and there’s a goddamn game going on. Couldn’t even make a prize picks slip.

Adam Silver’s NBA :smh:

Back
Top Bottom