The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I got in-person meetings starting at 2:00 PM PST through to the end of the day. So totally out for the 1st game today. :frown:

Even with Chet's shooting falling back to Earth, I'd still rather have Chet in generally any situation on the floor except maybe vanilla post ups with good cutters, but Chet has shown he can make that play too.

Let Houston gloat. I like it. I went to a playoff game to see them v the Thunder IN HOUSTON wearing a Westbrook jersey and not one fan said a thing to me. No boos or light jabs or anything. Yes this would be during Linsanity + Parsons + Harden era

Semantics, but since Chet didnt play a game his entire 1st season, he is considered a rookie as has always been the case

Let Houston gloat. I like it. I went to a playoff game to see them v the Thunder IN HOUSTON wearing a Westbrook jersey and not one fan said a thing to me. No boos or light jabs or anything. Yes this would be during Linsanity + Parsons + Harden era

So the fans were civil and let you enjoy the game, even considering you were an opposing fan?

Disgusting. No room in the game for that.

nah it was the postseason. A couple drunk "you suuuuuucks!" and "get outttaaaa heeeeeeere" are par for the course, hell even a regular season game you'd expect a night full of those. Just dont say the magic word and I'll let you rock. In Dallas even the parking attendant was acting like he wasn't going to let me park because I had the WB jersey on then he remembered he probably needs that job

Okc fans were calling him Enes Kanter to cope with the fact that they gifted Houston yet another franchise player :lol:

Really an underrated rivalry. Harden trade, Pat Bev injuring Russ in the playoffs, Game 7 in the bubble, Sengun trade etc…

What’s crazy is with the heavy protections on those picks, they will likely end up being 2nd round picks. But at least they used the Clippers pick to take tre mann in that draft:lol: :smh:

Presti really values future picks over actual humans

Team might not even be here passed this season, voting has already begun. There's strong anti-arena propaganda out there. Even though it will be built with no new taxes (extension of a currently in place penny tax). Everybody is on that derp derp I'm not a billionaire pay for it yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Team might not even be here passed this season, voting has already begun. There's strong anti-arena propaganda out there. Even though it will be built with no new taxes (extension of a currently in place penny tax). Everybody is on that derp derp I'm not a billionaire pay for it yourself.

This is like an erotic novel for elpablo21 elpablo21

Back
Top Bottom