The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Chris Webber definitely appreciated.

He gets overlooked because he played in an era that had KG, Timmy and Dirk.

If the Kings could closed it in game 7 of the WCF against the Lakers and go in to win the title he would be held in higher regard among his peers.

simmons.jpg

Tho I root for their failure daily, I hope Ben Simmons & the Nets take a big poo on the 76ers. Well, Ben specifically. It’s unlikely he’ll earn a career high, whatever it is, so this is the next best.

Hope he hits the game winning 3 to end it.

before there was magic jokic there was this man. vision was elite. wish i was old enough to appreciate a big man passing like this. reminds me of Boogie’s passes when he was at his peak with the kings

I will always remember him as the guy who screwed it up for the Blazers.

Webber was elite. i feel like most people under like 30yo dont realize how insanely good he was. His stats with Kings were extremely similar to Jokic, a few less assists. Something like 25 / 10 / 5
If social media was around when this team w/ him and j-Will played it woulda been wild.

he was extremely solid. too bad Tim Donaghy screwed them up.

Tho I root for their failure daily, I hope Ben Simmons & the Nets take a big poo on the 76ers. Well, Ben specifically. It’s unlikely he’ll earn a career high, whatever it is, so this is the next best.

NT would implode.

A Ben Simmons massive game would be awesome.

I hope Ben comes out and launches 10 3s just to spite Philly

Back
Top Bottom