The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

That’s gotta be a troll twitter account :rofl:

They aren’t actually doing that are they?

Didnt they say they weren't gonna?
hqi3tyt80yd81.jpg

Based on experience and assumptions, which cities would you say have the worst/least diverse cuisine?

Michael Fassbender's character said it best in The Killer. New Orleans is a city with a 1000 restaurants with one menu. :lol:
New Orleans it’s the only place where everybody I know that’s been there always mentions the food when talking about their trip…They really like that with the cuisine :lol: :pimp:

If we talking NBA markets I would assume NYC, NO, and Chicago/LA got the best variety n quality with Utah/Milwaukee/Portland bottom 3

Haliburton & his camp telling teams not to draft him so he could play behind/with Fox and now doing this underdog, "I could name all eleven (11) teams that passed on me" thing is slightly annoying
If a team liked him and listened then they’re idiots for listening

Based on experience and assumptions, which cities would you say have the worst/least diverse cuisine?

Michael Fassbender's character said it best in The Killer. New Orleans is a city with a 1000 restaurants with one menu. :lol:
I can say with certainty that Salt Lake City has the worst food scene of any place I've ever visited :lol:

How? People hate fat people here. Ain’t no way you can truly believe fat people are coddled.

I sincerely do.

And that’s why we’re the fattest and unhealthiest country on the planet.

Because you can’t tell someone the truth without them ******* crying.

NBA $ actually catching up to baseball $, disparity used to be bigger before. 10yr/700 million vs Jaylen Brown 5yr/304 million ain’t too far off

I sincerely do.

And that’s why we’re the fattest and unhealthiest country on the planet.

Because you can’t tell someone the truth without them ****ing crying.
Yea, that’s just not true. There’s severe income inequality and a food industry that’s not nearly as protectionist over what these companies can do to the food they put in stores, sell at fast food places, etc., as other parts of the West are such as the EU. There’s other things like creating massive spaced out cities that require cars as opposed to developing walkable cities. None have to do with fat people being coddled. America hates fat people. They just make more money off of them than anything.

Yea, that’s just not true. There’s severe income inequality and a food industry that’s not nearly as protectionist over what these companies can do to the food they put in stores, sell at fast food places, etc., as other parts of the West are such as the EU. There’s other things like creating massive spaced out cities that require cars as opposed to developing walkable cities. None have to do with fat people being coddled. America hates fat people. They just make more money off of them than anything.

Oh they definitely want to keep you fat.

I agree here.

Once you’re big you’re stuck. Especially here.

Americans have a problem with gluttony, beer and alcohol consumption makes it worse too.

People eating large portions of food when it really doesn’t call for it. People slopping all that extra food on their plates is the problem

Back
Top Bottom