The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Y’all can have them lip filler women

IMG_1433.png

Wow. what a game 2 nights ago. Warriors did a Boston Celtics. after all the Warrior posturing, they are sent back down to reality on what they are now. must say that it's a morale breaking loss. love how the Cisco crowd and homer commentators got owned pretty badly.

- curry loves turning it over in the clutch.
- Denver put jokic on cp3 and he didn’t know what to do.
- :lol: @ Kerr benching Kuminga for the entire 4th.
funny how that clown Shaq tried to defend that pass by Curry. everyone knows it was a terrible pass.

tie game in what should be the final possession of regulation, and they go hunting for a 3 instead of attacking the basket. that’s just the identity of this team.. really just dying on their own sword :smh:
they got infected with the Boston Celtics illness.

That game broke me bro. Wow.

Just finished it.

Wowwwww.

I can't even process this right now. On a dumb *** Steph TO too. ****ed me up bro. Might need therapy.
I feel your pain when the Celtics did that same **** against the Warriors.

Lakers finding out it’s very hard to win those titles when you don’t have the best player(s) in the league wearing your kit.

Lakers finding out what happens when you sign Cam Reddish.
Hated this signing from the moment I heard it. If anything, this could’ve put the nail in the coffin on his career if he doesn’t recover.

Who thought they were the smartest in the room & gonna turn this project into a championship piece in a couple months?

Every time his number is called

stays ready

They gotta stop shipping off the talent they draft cuz before Jalen it was supposed to be him running wild that first szn w/ IQ as the ball handlers for the year.

Hated this signing from the moment I heard it. If anything, this could’ve put the nail in the coffin on his career if he doesn’t recover.

Who thought they were the smartest in the room & gonna turn this project into a championship piece in a couple months?
i think he can still bounce around since he is in his mid 20s. another team gonna try to get that "best player in his high schoo draft class" player out of him

Back
Top Bottom