The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Great sliding doors moment if the Lakers did the Hield for Kuzma/Trez trade and re-signed both Schroder and Caruso. But instead they panicked after a short off-season and injuries derailed the 2021 season.

AD, Bron, Hield, KCP, Caruso, Schroder, probably Melo and Dwight. Find a diamond in the rough or two. Maybe Reaves doesn't maneuver to LA.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

20240122_163458.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Brogdon would be a great fit with the Lakers, but he has his injury issues. Boston did a pretty good job managing his minutes throughout the season, but then he just ended up getting hurt in the playoffs instead.

And Portland is gonna want a pick I would assume.

Send Lowry & Jovic to Tdot so they can also find somewhere for Schroeder to land.

I don’t think it’s Bruce that puts Mia over the top but it would keep him away from other contenders.

Absolutely insane by Pelinka. They panicked after they had a quick exit in 2021 because of their own injuries, but yea they had the perfect roster with flexibility and versatility :lol:

Lakers gotta turn the team over every 6 months regardless of the level of success.

Craziest thing is that the Lakers already had all the **** they’re looking for on their team a couple years ago :lol:

KCP, Caruso, and Kuzma were all great fits. Among others.

Lakers blowing that team up to bring in Russ when everyone could see that IT was a horrible fit (besides Lebby and AD apparently) still "bottles" my mind.

Back
Top Bottom