The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Reaves is/will be an awesome fourth option. Think him being pegged as the third option has hurt his overall game, even though his scoring/shooting has been pretty good this season.

But no personnel changes will matter with Ham on the sidelines.

DLo fighting for his Laker life

1705953792667.png

Reaves is/will be an awesome fourth option. Think him being pegged as the third option has hurt his overall game, even though his scoring/shooting has been pretty good this season.

But no personnel changes will matter with Ham on the sidelines.

All of Austin's numbers are up from last year. I don't see where he's hurting besides his 3pt shooting. If people was expecting him to be all star then that was too much but he's filled his role.

I think LaVine is a better fit than Murray tbh, but their contract and health situations are completely different.

Dejounte gonna end up being marginalized just like he is in Atlanta with Bron and Reaves on ball.
So is lavine actually an option or not, nt told me he wasn’t a few days ago

All of Austin's numbers are up from last year. I don't see where he's hurting besides his 3pt shooting. If people was expecting him to be all star then that was too much but he's filled his role.
Think he has exerted his less effort on defense because he's put more effort into scoring. He definitely had more fight the previous two seasons than this one so far.

I think LaVine is a better fit than Murray tbh, but their contract and health situations are completely different.

Dejounte gonna end up being marginalized just like he is in Atlanta with Bron and Reaves on ball.
Lavine is the only option here.

It has to be a 2 that can dribble vs a 1 that you’re asking to play the off-ball a lot.

Dejounte, Tyus, etc. wouldn’t work.

:lol: man Windhorst is saying that there is no chance. I don’t get while you’re so attached to this being something that “NT is saying”. All of the major Laker sources are saying no.
Because that was the discussion I was replying to :lol:

Laker fan said there are “better options” than murray and sox replied with lavine…

Not that difficult my guy

Somebody gets it.

DJM really isn't an upgrade and Reaves isn't as good as many think he is. But this is the situation LAL is in. Their are better moves to be made, but there's issues you run into when it seems you're being desperate and everyone knows you've got to make a move.

Struggling how bruv, I’m just responding to these two posts

What are the better options than Murray that lowery speaks of for the lakers… when he himself said Reaves ain’t even as good an asset as people think?

Sox saying lavine a better fit than murray which is true- but if he ain’t even a realistic option then we back to square one

What’s the issue lol

Back
Top Bottom