The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

R/NBA in shambles

they was so damn sure on every thread that was posted bout embiid "Watch him play against portland"

:lol:

just click new its comical and pathetic

It seems pretty obvious that Joel Embiid saw people catching on to his lottery teams grift and is trying to alter the narrative but whatever. Like he somehow doesn't have internet and can't read people catching on to his schemes.

Griffin or doc i would say at this moment I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see Philly advance past them

Def one of my biggest surprises. Predicted y’all were done done and a huge fall off
Tbh we lost to them by 1 the first game of season with Jimbo in limbo. We matchup pretty well

I think it's more important to get a starting forward than backup guard*.

*I think Lowry will find his way to Philly when he gets bought-out.
I agree with Lowry. Covington having bad knees doesn’t help

Tobias, Batum, Oubre, Covington/Morris is a solid rotation on paper. A bigger move doesn’t feel in play unless it’s a Murray/Hunter package

Tbh we lost to them by 1 the first game of season with Jimbo in limbo. We matchup pretty well
I’m trying to picture another scoring type skill set in the rotation but I really thought og was the one… I never thought about the nurse angle though and how they potentially don’t get along

I also felt like Murray makes sense even though others don’t

Kuzma or any of the boggers, I don’t think they should reject it if it’s on the table

I’m trying to picture another scoring type skill set in the rotation but I really thought og was the one… I never thought about the nurse angle though and how they potentially don’t get along

I also felt like Murray makes sense even though others don’t

Kuzma or any of the boggers, I don’t think they should reject it if it’s on the table
I’m not opposed to Kuz or the Bogis either if it can be done trading Morris/Covington. Tobi is who he is but that’s also 40mil coming off the books over the summer

Murray fits like a glove next to Maxey and moves Melton to the 6th man role with less dribbling

A darkhorse move is something with Brooklyn involving Bridges or Johnson (or Simmons)

maybe when he retires and some time passes, but they hate him here, like on some LeBron when he left Cleveland the first time stuff. KD has mentioned it in interviews before, he wanted to maintain a relationship with the city like through his philanthropy and everything that made him so revered when he was here on top of his basketball, and everyone was like **** you from the fans, to arena and organization staff. He has even complimented OKC recently and some people like me, who don't hate him, thought that was an olive branch for a potential reunion tour or something but nope. .

Like Carmelo is mad the Nuggets gave Jokic his number, imagine you're KD and all he did for OKC on and off the floor and they give your number to this *****, an undrafted 2 way dude

1706560150348.png

1706560150701.png
I hear you, but he’s still getting his jersey retired there :lol:. This is all rich people theatre

I agree with Lowry. Covington having bad knees doesn’t help

Tobias, Batum, Oubre, Covington/Morris is a solid rotation on paper. A bigger move doesn’t feel in play unless it’s a Murray/Hunter package
I don't think it's enough against the Jays.

Would shop Morris, Covington and the picks hard for a forward upgrade.

I don't think it's enough against the Jays.

Would shop Morris, Covington and the picks hard for a forward upgrade.
Brown being who he is makes it a questionmark lol my shirt off if we make it past the second round. Especially since everyone called this a “gap” year

Back
Top Bottom