The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Who would be the right messenger then? Genuinely curious
If J. Cole did it for example I wouldn't make these statements.Not everyone has to like Drake, rappers are free to criticize, its just funny that THAT guy is doing it. He not even nice like that.

Get someone who is nice for real to do it.

All those Nets fans who went to bat for him against Joe Tsai and Sean Marks just got thrown under the bus
mjlol (1) (1).png

KD is a menace

Will his jersey get retired anywhere then? Obviously OKC he did some amazing things here, but from the OKC side that relationship is still bitter as hell, even KD has apologized and tried to walk back some of the negativity but OKC was like nope. Fwiw I absolutely believe he should, and giving his number to an undrafted rookie in PJ Dozier was craaaaaazy.

Will his jersey get retired anywhere then? Obviously OKC he did some amazing things here, but from the OKC side that relationship is still bitter as hell, even KD has apologized and tried to walk back some of the negativity but OKC was like nope. Fwiw I absolutely believe he should, and giving his number to an undrafted rookie in PJ Dozier was craaaaaazy.
His jersey is absolutely getting retired in OKC.

Lacob said he no one is wearing #35 for the Warriors again, so I assume the jersey is going to get retired.

Lacob said he no one is wearing #35 for the Warriors again, so I assume the jersey is going to get retired.

He also said they would be keeping their core together and we see how that turned out. #30. #23, #11 are the only guarantees.

Your opinions are routinely wrong, so that gives me more confidence that I’m on the right side.

Incorrect. I'm right just as much as I am wrong. I will be right 5 times in a row and my 1 miss will get highlighted cause I don't align with the NT basketball status quo.

Back
Top Bottom