The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

What? :lol: The season following KD's departure he played 5 games due to injury. When he returned healthy for 2020-2021 and it was him/Dray/Wiggs and...Kelly Oubre Jr., he played 63 games they went 39-33 while putting up 32/6/6 on 48/42/92. I am not hyping an 8th seed finish by any means but look at who he was running with before you speak. Not many all-time greats are doing much more than that with the roster he had available to him.
Went from front running rings to 8th seed... This is with whom you place your faith?

EaO5ZDJ.png

Throw a HEALTHY Derrick Coleman in there too. The league has seen plenty KATs, not the other way around.

They just were pigeon holed.

Can’t forget the NBA changed it’s defensive rules also….

KAT ain’t special. We’ve seen the skillset a multitude of times over the past 25-30 years….
A lot of these cats just started watching ball. I doubt they even know the dudes you in here naming.

Curry stans love talking about people blowing 3-1 leads with it involves KD but mention that finals collapse and them boys forget how to speak English :lol: #NeverForget

Up 3-1 in the finals, starts shimmying and celebrating then promptly chokes and loses to an inferior team.

"Front running"

Cavs weren’t inferior though. You don’t win 3 in a row if you’re the inferior team. Took 2 all time great performances in a single game. Props to the Cavs.

Steph wasn’t good. No excuses. But he’s made up for that loss. Steph shimmied. Bron said Dirk wasn’t sick. Mistakes were made

embiid questionable tonight

Rather him take another day off TBH

excited to see some Melton/Trea doe going at it

Kobe vs TMac was everything in highschool

Yo!

How quickly 20 years has passed.

Remember watching this live at my man’s crib off Belair Road (shout out Morgan State) who was crazy a Kobe hater and super T-Mac Stan. Dude was talking straight cash when T-Mac dropped Kobe on the spin move. I was heated, and I seen Kobe was too.

Knew Kobe was gonna do something flagrant as soon as he got the inbounds pass; didn’t disappoint.

The tech for slamming the backboard afterwards :lol:

1669669022614.gif

RIP Bean.

Back
Top Bottom