The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I'm convinced ECook is the most connected NTer to other NTers. :lol:

1708870432275.jpeg

Malika and Perk are the reason I hate the NBA on ESPN. Chiney and RJ are cool but the other 2 are unbearable. Nobody likes them and ESPN keeps trotting them out year after year because they know they know they’ll both tap dance on command.

As much praise & hype Wemby gets, I feel like it's not enough. We've never seen this before.

I wasnt super sold on him but ive grown to like him alot. I just hope he avoids major injury, cant help toll worry whenever he takes a fall or something.

I could see the Wolves coming out of the west if Ant takes the reins in the playoffs. If he can get them 25-30 a night nobody is seeing them. That team is crazy balanced but sometimes loses focus and aggressiveness in the second half.

Everyone was crapping on this lineup and trade but it’s looking really good.

sixers always plagued by the dumbass low IQ guys. Add Paul reed to the pantheon of bozos to grace the hardwood for philly

He's right, but the players are much more of an investment than a coach is. Thats the price you pay for not being a more valuable piece.

i think we can easily argue that's one of the biggest issues with the NBA in not valuing the coaches more

Paul Reed has done the Dirk fadeaway and a behind the back pass so far. He's trying to show out in front of Doc like me trying to show off in front of an ex at a pickup game.

Back
Top Bottom