The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Tatum will not win a ring on my watch

Mans went full Iyanla.

not-on.gif

Tatum doesn’t even need to be a bucket to impact the game. Now making people around him better and playing high level defense. Lovely to see.

JB dapping up Knicks fans after the and one 🔥

A lot of Celtic love in the building tonight

Revived the late, great ECook from the dead and went to Portland to watch Joker put up a casual 29/15/14. Bum couldn't even break 30. #washed

But for real, the seats were incredible. Met Kevin Calabro and Lamar Hurd after the game (we were right behind them). Dude next to us had a Sabonis jersey. I rocked the 1991 Shawn Kemp throwback (everyone loved that). Sadly, my OG Bread XIs blew out on the sole right after the game. Super random. Gotta get it glued back together.

20240223_191347.jpg

I will add: Zach Zarba was the crew chief. He's such a good ref. Chauncey was in his ear all damn night. Mike Malone barely even talked to him and stood in front of his own bench the whole game. Jokic works the refs like crazy, too. It's actually incredible to watch. Also, the way he runs the offense is insane. No Jamal Murray and it didn't even matter. He's just the point man. He's also a hero for all doughy boys everywhere. I'm, like, "how is this dude doing this???" It's even more impressive in person. Best NBA experience of my life.

I could see the Wolves coming out of the west if Ant takes the reins in the playoffs. If he can get them 25-30 a night nobody is seeing them. That team is crazy balanced but sometimes loses focus and aggressiveness in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom