The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

No brosizzle but if the lakers tanked harder last year and picked up Lively in the draft instead of signing Hayes, maybe they’re still playing now.

Regardless, the only big I see making an impact for a win now lakers team would be Clingan and he’ll be gone by pick 5 at the latest.

No brosizzle but if the lakers tanked harder last year and picked up Lively in the draft instead of signing Hayes, maybe they’re still playing now.

Regardless, the only big I see making an impact for a win now lakers team would be Clingan and he’ll be gone by pick 5 at the latest.

Nah, there are way more holes than Lively alone could fill, but had OKC kept him instead of Wallace they'd probably be in the finals right now.

Nah, there are way more holes than Lively alone could fill, but had OKC kept him instead of Wallace they'd probably be in the finals right now.

No doubt, just playing the what if angle. Lakers have slacked on helping AD since dwight/McGee.

I really like Cason and think it was the right pick but you made a great point.

Nasty. Queta has played 8 playoff minutes. Kornet isn’t doing anything either. You just name tall guys.
I mean, obviously Boston’s Bigs weren’t needed when they played a Cleveland team who was missing Jarrett Allen Indiana team who played only one center the whole series now watch what happens when Boston plays Dallas or if Boston would have played Minnesota or Denver guaranteed they would have used more bigs

I mean, obviously Boston’s Bigs weren’t needed when they played a Cleveland team who was missing Jarrett Allen Indiana team who played only one center the whole series now watch what happens when Boston plays Dallas or if Boston would have played Minnesota or Denver guaranteed they would have used more bigs
They weren’t playing 3 bigs at any point. The Mavs only played 3 when lively went down. Kornet/ queta will not sniff the floor if porzingis is healthy.

They weren’t playing 3 bigs at any point. The Mavs only played 3 when lively went down. Kornet/ queta will not sniff the floor if porzingis is healthy.
That’s not my point. It has nothing to do with playing two bigs or three Big lineups.. It’s the fact that other teams like Denver, Minnesota and Dallas have multiple bigs on their rosters. Therefore, the fact that opposing teams will be playing Bigs heavy minutes will force Boston to counter with size on their end as well.

Boston may see a heavy dose of Gafford, Lively, Kleber, PJ, and maybe even Powell.

Questa will need to play some key minutes even if KP plays all 7 games

That’s not my point. It has nothing to do with playing two bigs or three Big lineups.. It’s the fact that other teams like Denver, Minnesota and Dallas have multiple bigs on their rosters. Therefore, the fact that opposing teams will be playing Biggs heavy minutes will force Boston to counter with size on their end as well.
But the lakers were eliminated by a team with one big.

Bigs matter. You need good ones. You just look at the roster and name every big.

But the lakers were eliminated by a team with one big.

Bigs matter. You need good ones. You just look at the roster and name every big.
Denver doesn’t have one big.

AG and MPJ are bigs and they played like Bigs against the Lakers.

Porter Jr has averaged 10 boards against the Lakers his last like 13 games against them. And we all know AG was looking like Barkley against the Lakers in the playoffs lol

Bigs does NOT mean only centers

Denver doesn’t have one big.

AG and MPJ are bigs and they played like Bigs against the Lakers.

Bigs does NOT mean only centers
MPJ does nothing a big does. On both sides of the ball, he’s on the perimeter. Rebounding doesn’t make you a big either. Let’s be real. AG is tough but he also has guards skills.

Your favorite this is to bring up Dwight and Javale. True centers. Same thing with those Celtics backups you named.

Back
Top Bottom