The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Gilbert just be talking

let-him-cook-meme-.jpg

The WWE storylines are best for business.

And (sue me) women's natural hatred/jealousy towards one another just makes the fire more powerful.

They really can't ask for a better baseline season.

Keep bullying the rookie white girl. Hopefully like darthska darthska predicted, she goes on a tirade and says something out of pocket and just pours gasoline on the whole thing. Then we will be rockin forreal.

Clark should just lean into the heel role.

I didn't predict that it would happen. I said I was afraid of the possibility.

When it happens, I will look toward you either way. You just want what's best for businesses. So do I.

The WNBA might honestly be better off marketing towards the MAGA crowd for more support for Clark. I know yall get sensitive about that stuff but Midwest girl, MAGA folks. Match made in Heaven.

No, I am not saying I am endorsing Trump.

Nah. I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but nah. I don't want one marginalized group to be catapulted forward at the expense of another marginalized group.

We are in an era where Black Women won't be silenced and are heard more than ever before. The LEAGUE won't allow any foolishness to happen. Adam Silver wouldn't allow any foolishness to happen.

Clark continues to get bullied.
Clark says something out of pocket.
Black women are heard.
Clark gains new fans.

Best for business.

Get the script ready.

Steph is generational cause his shooting is head and shoulders above, but if were talking strictly physical gifts he kinda has a point. Its “more likely” someone who can shoot like Steph will come along than someone like Wemby. Its what your def of generational is.

That’s what so flawed about what he’s saying.

He’s defining generational just purely in terms of physical attributes.

He’s saying Shaq is generational but Larry Bird is not. But then somehow including Magic in his argument who isn’t generational physically. It’s such a bad argument.

Steph isn’t generational. He’s once in a lifetime. That god given talent at shooting is something we’ve never seen and most likely will not see again in our lifetime. It’s a true rare 1/100 billion type person who can do what he was able to. it’s as likely to see a shaq walk through that door as it is to see another steph curry. and that’s coming from someone who has peak shaq as arguably the best of all time.

Steph is generational cause his shooting is head and shoulders above, but if were talking strictly physical gifts he kinda has a point. Its “more likely” someone who can shoot like Steph will come along than someone like Wemby. Its what your def of generational is.
Wemby is beyond generational cuz we've never seen this.

Since when is being generational limited to physical gifts? It’s about their talent being one that we won’t see something similar to for years. Gilbert engagement farms with the best of them

Back
Top Bottom