The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

kevon in his twenties, but his body is so beat up. takes a lot for him to get ready for games. ultimate workhorse throughout his warriors career and gave everything he had. hopefully, he can extend his playing career as a role guy off the bench.

I'd love Kevon Looney to backup Embiid if he has anything left in the tank. Crazy how he's just 28 years old. This should be his prime right now.

Let's make it clear, you saying Stockton shoulda made it over Zeke?

Yes, Stockton over Zeke in '92. If it's '89, maybe Zeke, but every stat and piece of Stockton's game favors him for that spot on the Dream Team. With 7 of the 8 top scorers in the league that season on the team, the assist and steals leader is more valuable. And Tim Hardaway beats Zeke in most categories in the two seasons previous to those Olympics. If there wasn't all the whining about getting shut out of it by MJ (and others), I don't think anyone would think twice about it.

Yes, Stockton over Zeke in '92. If it's '89, maybe Zeke, but every stat and piece of Stockton's game favors him for that spot on the Dream Team. With 7 of the 8 top scorers in the league that season on the team, the assist and steals leader is more valuable. And Tim Hardaway beats Zeke in most categories in the two seasons previous to those Olympics. If there wasn't all the whining about getting shut out of it by MJ (and others), I don't think anyone would think twice about it.

Like I said man stop

Kiyan with 1 assist and 3 rebounds and 35 points. :lol:

Go get it young man. :pimp:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom