The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

She was on there the very next day but it was weird and felt forced to me at least. I don't think she's been on there since then though.

CC really causing chaos.

I still dont get the full issue from that clip, sounds like the whole “there was a WNBA before CC” thing?
That’s the thing - there’s no one “issue”. What is making the CC thing so chaotic is that so many different groups are weighing in to make it about basically all the issues. It’s crazy.

I like cars but I am nowhere near an expert on the value of particular models...but 700K for any type of Mustang sounds like a scam to me.

I like cars but I am nowhere near an expert on the value of particular models...but 700K for any type of Mustang sounds like a scam to me.

Fastbacks and resto-mods going for $200k easy. Look up dudes like Dave Kindig out of utah or Bill Carlton out of Houston. Dudes have 2+ year waiting lists and charge like $150k to restore muscle cars and Chevy C10s. Older muscle cars with modern amenities and spec restorations are going for hundreds of thousands.

1970 black ghost challenger just went for $975k at Mecum auction and it’s unrestored

Last edited:
1718121287910.png

Back
Top Bottom