The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Joe really thought he was doing something when he said this.

Joe Mazzulla is doing a heck of a job but he is a weirdo.

I'm actually kind of surprised that his wife is black. This is a strong "I love white people" answer

Kidd would play games like this. It was pretty obvious.

If it wasn’t obvious to people the first time he said, it should have been obvious the second time he said it. He was out there talking like one of my posts.

#MyCoach

Now that I’m back to my senses, if we can’t make a play for a good FA SF, kill the talks on trading DJ Murray. With Sarr we can move Okongwu to the 4 and Jalen Johnson run the 3. That should give us enough size despite having a smaller backcourt. Then we get Capela off our books and work on the bench. Get Burks from New York and some other dudes who can get buckets on limited minutes. We got enough development players, we need some vets.

Now that I’m back to my senses, if we can’t make a play for a good FA SF, kill the talks on trading DJ Murray. With Sarr we can move Okongwu to the 4 and Jalen Johnson run the 3. That should give us enough size despite having a smaller backcourt. Then we get Capela off our books and work on the bench. Get Burks from New York and some other dudes who can get buckets on limited minutes. We got enough development players, we need some vets.
No damn way they’re playing all 3 of those dudes together. No shooting at all :lol:

I see Mr. DUI had a poor attempt at mindgames. Guess you gotta try to throw something at the Celtics, since that last game plan didn't do well

Also open to calling him Mr. DV

Kidd or Joe maz?
IMG_9100.gif

Damn, didn't see Denver getting sacked in the second rd being a real possibility on my bingo rd.

Went on to think that the winner of that rd would likely win the chip. Nope.

Back
Top Bottom