The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

People talk about Westbrook having "heated" conversations with coaches, but will have amnesia when it comes to #6 bron deliberately thrusted his shoulders in to my then favorite player's (D. Wade) and his Heat coach Spoesltra, and also went a fellow teammate to swing on him.. Like I said double standards and little to no accountability.

3-4 people ahead of him top 5 biggest hater take of the day. Only person you can try to make a case for is Mike and that case is debatable too.
Nah, no hater. Thanks. Aside from MJ, do y'all seriously not understand what Magic accomplished in a short amount of time, Kareem as well? Kobe and Bird too. The last 2 you possibly could debate. As I have mentioned before #23 Lebron is on my all time favorites list. For the record, Jordan is 3rd (maybe 4th depending on the day) after KJ, Pippen and Magic depending on the day. There are others, such as Isaiah Thomas (OG), Tim Hardaway (SR), Penny Hardaway, Damon Stoudamire, AI, Kobe, D. Wade, #23 Lebron, Westbrook, Lillard, #2 Kyrie on the Cavs, however the first 4 are the top of my own list. So no hate.

Back
Top Bottom