The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

51cadcb419724a18af3084067061110f_1677782659~tplv-photomode-zoomcover_720_720.jpg

Nobody generates more open threes than Luka. 50 games + playoffs with Texas taxes. No brainer for Klay.

On the court, 0/10 for zero points against the Kings in the play in. 34% from the floor against the Lakers in the 2nd round 2 years ago. So bad the team refused to offer him a legacy contract.

He looks decent in the reg season and completely washed in the playoffs.

I still don’t understand why he was struggling so much on wide open shots.

But maybe getting away from Kerr’s offense and all that movement will be kinder on his legs.

We’ll see what happens in May.

Well Steve is against affordable housing and did produce that c o o n show on Netflix.
1719861784877.png
fam act like he couldnt have just bought the adjacent lots too if he needed to, hell my Dad’s normal *** bought 2 lots when he built and didnt want to have neighbors too close. Mans signed for a Billy with a B and complaining neighbors can see him and his family’s house

feature him over brandon miller ?

plus, theyre gonna re-sign bridges

Being on the Hornets will still give him more opportunities than he had on the Mavs. Especially on this Hornets roster that will have more minutes available at SG. I think Green can be a solid player for them...we'll see what the new coach does but they have some interesting pieces.

Not about the bread, he felt disrespected by the warriors organization. He was never coming back.

- benched him for a rookie
- paid Poole before Klay
- paid Dray before Klay

You can say he was injured but that’s not how Klay looks at it. He won 4 rings and felt like he was disrespected

Dray’s stupidity and the W’s missing on Wiseman set all of this in motion. Smh #FreeSteph

Back
Top Bottom