The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

200 (60).gif

No off-ball skills, not good enough on the ball to get you out of the first round.

So this is literally the only role he can play on any good team.

AD & Bron get about 13 mins of rest each and it’s staggered, so there is still a lot of minutes available, but he can’t have an ego about it & Bron has to actually LET him run point. They tried it in that preseason game and Bron didn’t get off the ball, which entirely defeats the purpose :lol:

Bron also knows that, so if it happens again tonight then…. :lol:

Simmons at his best or not, I don’t understand Sean Marks not even making Bruce Brown an offer :lol:

Thats the exact kind of role player you want
Guess they wanted to upgrade the shooting and that’s why they got Royce, but BB makes so much sense with these guys

Simmons at his best or not, I don’t understand Sean Marks not even making Bruce Brown an offer :lol:

Thats the exact kind of role player you want

Guess they wanted to upgrade the shooting and that’s why they got Royce, but BB makes so much sense with these guys
Between Mills, Curry, Harris that's a lot of overlap

Brown and O'Neale with two of the above would be much better. Not sure if that was possible but my point still remains

Signing Warren made sense but who knows about his health

If Simmons shows any signs of life for a sustained period I'm selling as high on him for whatever I can. Big if though

I wouldn't overreact. Every time they negotiate, the owners start with a hard cap knowing the players will say no.

Even more foolish now because everyone is making money unlike in 2011.
Right, but just basic negotiating tactics. From the owner’s standpoint, no reason not to start discussions with a hard cap.

Don’t wanna see a hard cap. Would like to see that if it’s someone you drafted it wouldn’t count against you and make you go into the luxury tax to sign someone you drafted and developed.

I don't think we get a hard cap

But I do think the luxury and repeater tax rates are gonna get a big hike

Cheap owners gonna be inside CBA meetings sounding like Bernie Sanders

Back
Top Bottom