The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

While the jump from 35 to 25 doesn’t seem significant, it allows them to jump a team like the Nuggets and Bucks who are looking for the exact same type of readymade talent and are picking 29/30/32.

Smart is a dog and will truly be missed.

But I'm glad we won't see any of his wild late game 3s anymore.

Brogdon
Jaylen
Tatum
Porzingis
Rob

Not mad at that starting 5 if healthy

one of the dumbest moves in the history of the nba was when the lakers signed montrez harrell.
Trezz had his flaws, but he was really good for the Lakers. Only missed a few games that season and helped boost the bench scoring.

It’s too bad KP decided to put on that uglass jersey.

Ah well, even if Dubious is still here we going for 50+ & I want them boys in goose poop green in the playoffs.

They ain’t scare me last szn and now they traded away their defensive stopper in Smaaht so Jalen gonna have a field day w/ them every nite.

So now that the Wiz fire sale is over, who’s going to be the lucky team to acquire the excellent services of one Tobias Harris

Just saw the trade, Memphis is back to the no reliable backup point guard days of Lionel Hollins and Dave Joeger. Smh.

Never mind a non shooter playing the 2, with Smart playing the Tony Allen role, with a PHD in flopping like Tony.

Running with the likes of Beno Udrich, Nick Calathes, Gilbert Arenas and when they really got desperate Marc Gasol was bring the ball up the court.
#GritAndGrind

Last edited:
Seems like an okay trade.
Smart and Horford have fallen off,
Kristaps low key was really good last year.

The hazing zero passing or playmaking seems problematic tho, still need some improvement from Tatum and Brown as playoff half court playmakers.

Seems like an okay trade.
Smart and Horford have fallen off,
Kristaps low key was really good last year.

The hazing zero passing or playmaking seems problematic tho, still need some improvement from Tatum and Brown as playoff half court playmakers.
KP seemed good on a team with no expectations and where he can just do whatever. Very different scenarios

Rather glad the way things turned out. Happy Leon & co. weren’t checking in on NT lately.

The idea of KP and more time for Obi was awesome but holding my breathe for the lanky homie’s next injury…

Enjoy Boston.

Feel bad for future of nba

Vic and Whitmore gave players Russ westbrick
Miller said his goat is PG

Yikes

Significant availability concerns.

But Brog-White-Jayson-Jaylen-KP is an insane amount of firepower. Still have Rob Williams also and can use #25 today to try to replace some of that toughness on the perimeter.

There’s a lot to like here, barring health. Which can’t be understated given what Porzingis in particular has shown.

Really want Jaquez, but have a feeling Miami or Golden State are definitely taking him.

Back
Top Bottom