The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Dame has become a pretty annoying player. Just request a trade or don't.

I see it as him just using his leverage. Just seems like he's asking Portland to trade the third pick for the best player possible, but if not then they know what time it is.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying Marcus should’ve never been traded his entire career. Very very few players ever spend their career with one team. I’m surprised because I thought he was one of their better players in the playoffs and his name wasn’t coming up in trade talks, and I’m not even a C’s fan like that.

Smart flops and hustle got some of ya fooled. He isnt anchoring a defense. Got toast in the Finals and in this years playoffs.

Plays hard and good locker room guy. No where near a starter at this stage

Folks thinking he is an elite 3/d?
Are ya watching with untrained eyes :emoji_eyes:

He was taking ill advised shots, turning the ball over, and blowing assignments in the clutch too. Everyone here been saying they need to at least upgrade the position for years or reroute talent elsewhere.

Boston should still try for CP3. Get the same shenanigans and intangibles Smart gave with better shooting

He has his flaws, but why don’t we nit pick all the big shots he’s hit or big stops he’s made?

The consensus was never its Smarts fault, it was always break up Jaylen and Jason.

The offensive versatility KP gives the team now is being severely underrated. He was one of the best post players in the league last year now moving to a team that got basically none of that from the PF/C position. Gives the team a method of getting easier buckets, which is something they struggled with at times.

He has his flaws, but why don’t we nit pick all the big shots he’s hit or big stops he’s made?

The consensus was never its Smarts fault, it was always break up Jaylen and Jason.
His shooting pct haven been horrible. You would not be needing big shots or be in that position if he played better and was consistent.

He also missed a ton of them as well.

Back
Top Bottom