The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Plenty of urban names too.

Leon, Otis, Earl, Elroy, Clyde, Willie (not William), etc.
There's more than I can't think of. :lol:
This has been a blessing for West Indians

As I mentioned before, Caribbean women of older generations were notorious for naming their kids some obscure biblical or old English name

Like 40% of Lucians 35 and older go by their middle name or nickname just because they are embarrassed at their first name.

Like one of my cousin's name is Fitzroy. This man is 28 with that name. :smh: :lol:

He was able to hide his real name from everyone until he was like 17. But he went to school to get his exam results (middle students have to test into High Schools). And instead of his teacher handing out the results and knowing to use the middle name, someone from the government was doing it and put his business out there.

I heard when he got back to his neighborhood, news had already spread, and the whole block was waiting to roast him...

spongebob-meme-spongebob.gif

There was mention of sasser last night, just seen a post of his season so far. Bruv got that new age bag but keeps it under control lol

No spamming step backs and euros and extra dribbles. I salute this man for showing that restraint and harnessing

That whole draft was nuts

Steph getting passed twice and Knicks not drafting Jennings

Jennings was starting to come around in Detroit, before the injury. Think he would’ve got to like a Kemba level in a few more years.

It’s funny watching him on Gilbert show. He be wanting to correct Gil so bad, but just let it rock :lol:

Speaking of that draft class, was watching this the other day. I miss when the teams used to put out the raw footage on YouTube

This really was “The Point Guard draft”. And Steph & Harden came out the spearhead

09 Draft Class is up there.

Jennings was starting to come around in Detroit, before the injury. Think he would’ve got to like a Kemba level in a few more years.

It’s funny watching him on Gilbert show. He be wanting to correct Gil so bad, but just let it rock :lol:

Speaking of that draft class, was watching this the other day. I miss when the teams used to put out the raw footage on YouTube

This really was “The Point Guard draft”. And Steph & Harden came out the spearhead

09 Draft Class is up there.

Man, I was such a Jonny Flynn fan back then. That damn hip.

Back
Top Bottom