The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Good guy russ

How does this work exactly or whenever it is labeled “affordable housing”, will the people that actually need this housing be able to get it?

I’m not an expert on it, but I know there are new construction buildings in certain cities where they reserve apartments for people under a certain income level (e.g. > $75K/year) with locked-in low rents. Maybe that’s the kind of deal that will be going on with Russ’s spot.

Steph has rings without KD no?

I just want to know how did Kobe Bryant move up all time NBA lists into top 10’s that he wasn’t in when he retired in 2016.

2016 ESPN had Kobe right outside the top 10 which is what the CONSENSUS was up until 2020.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankalltime/greatest-players-ever
I haven’t mentioned Kobe at all, just KD. Just to be clear KD has 2 rings that are legitimate where Steph was the sidekick and Steph has 2 rings where he wasn’t correct?

You stated the finals MVP as the backing for KD being the alpha on that team. When Iguodala won FMVP in 2015, does Curry get credit for that ring or just KD get the ring + FMVP? Just trying to understand

I haven’t mentioned Kobe at all, just KD. Just to be clear KD has 2 rings that are legitimate where Steph was the sidekick and Steph has 2 rings where he wasn’t correct?

You stated the finals MVP as the backing for KD being the alpha on that team. When Iguodala won FMVP in 2015, does Curry get credit for that ring or just KD get the ring + FMVP? Just trying to understand

I been called that 2015 ring fraudulent. If you think I’m championing that you do not know my body of work.

But this isn’t about Steph. It’s not his turn.

I love Hakeem but he only got 3 finals appearances, he was a monster in the repeat but it's still 3.

Bird's back was done at like 30. Kobe is way more durable. Kobe embarrassed Duncan and the Spurs in 08. That's when he passed him.

1709162097528.gif

And KD :lol:

Do we need to run down all the mess after he left the warriors? Imagine if Kobe's career was a mess after Shaq, these Kobe haters woulda been throwing day parties with each other.

KD got one finals appearance w/o Steph and 2 other HOFers. Failing to create another superteam twice. His lack of leadership, scared to hold people accountable. Stop it. _'s got 2 rings w/o him.

if im being honest I didn’t want to gavedig. Cause truly I have zero ill will towards Kobe, he’s an all time great, a legend and he deserves every statue and mural in his honor.

But y’all are not going to gaslight me. EYE am not the only person who has him ranked outside the top 10 here. EYE am just one of the few that will stand on it.

IMG_7695.png
IMG_7696.png
IMG_7697.png
IMG_7698.png

Last edited:
Good guy russ

How does this work exactly or whenever it is labeled “affordable housing”, will the people that actually need this housing be able to get it?

I’m not an expert on it, but I know there are new construction buildings in certain cities where they reserve apartments for people under a certain income level (e.g. > $75K/year) with locked-in low rents. Maybe that’s the kind of deal that will be going on with Russ’s spot.
word

a lot of condo developments claim to be " affordable housing" but only allot a small amount of units as such, usually on the first floor.
they issue a "lottery " system for applicants...

if im being honest I didn’t want to gavedig. Cause truly I have zero ill will towards Kobe, he’s an all time great, a legend and he deserves every statue and mural in his honor.

But y’all are not going to gaslight me. EYE am not the only person who has him ranked outside the top 10 here. EYE am just one of the few that will stand on it.

IMG_7695.png
IMG_7696.png
IMG_7697.png
IMG_7698.png
bruh how u find 2018 posts

Back
Top Bottom