The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

He’s talking about this which I see on all platforms with safari. Briefly showed white bullet points before it switched to this flashing action sometime Thursday.
IMG_0041.jpeg
Yup. Exactly this

JT just gotta keep getting in the paint. Good things generally happening. He’s getting by his man at will. 8 assists, would prob have more if the team wasn’t ice cold from deep.

But yes. Would obviously be nice if he could make some more shots. And no mas side steps for now.

Ive seen enough (again). Idk man I want the Mavs but they have to play great while the Celtics just gotta play good. Unless Luka is just a complete monster this seres idk…

Welp feels like 2nd half celtics blow out loading
Yeah Luka has to get other guys involved and scoring. They’re all defensively outmatched.

Yuck. He def needs to play with force and keep going downhill. He’s either getting fouled or having a kick out option.
That’s the thing, him scoring is a bonus but he’s slashing right through them and the wing and corner 3’s aren’t guarded well at all. It’s only a matter of when the shots start falling.

Here homie. It’s killing me. :lol:

IMG_0263.jpeg

Yeah, that’s clearly a glitch of some sort. It’s definitely not affecting everyone.

I’m happy to troubleshoot, but I’m not doing tech support in the middle of the NBA thread.

If anyone encountering this glitch wants help, please start a thread in the bug reports forum and include device/browser information so we can try to reproduce this on our end.

Luka doing his thing but Myrie and the Mavettes gotta show up in the 2nd half to help him.

Otherwise Celtics gonna push their **** all the way in like in Game 1.

Man I don't know what Kidd loyalty is to Kleber. If Kleber would have been able to play fully in the last 2 series Dallas would have been in trouble.

I like what Josh Hart said. Dallas has to play perfect, Boston just has to play good.

Boston's margin of error is definitely larger compared to Dallas.

Cosplay Kobe been shooting like me playing 2K and they're still leading.

Yeah, that’s clearly a glitch of some sort. It’s definitely not affecting everyone.

I’m happy to troubleshoot, but I’m not doing tech support in the middle of the NBA thread.

If anyone encountering this glitch wants help, please start a thread in the bug reports forum and include device/browser information so we can try to reproduce this on our end.

I started the thread. Take your time of course. But a bunch of people are experiencing the same issue as they’ve posted in here.

But here’s the thread guys, post it in here.

Man I don't know what Kidd loyalty is to Kleber. If Kleber would have been able to play fully in the last 2 series Dallas would have been in trouble.
Look how bad the other big play was in game 1 and even so far tonight. Lively -7 tonight, no points and 2 to. No one is scoring on horford this series.

Back
Top Bottom