The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I think Luka could still be great at 300lbs but EYE think his weight has affected him. Remember this a few years ago?

Look how nimble he was 😔

Not to give him excuses, but he's been pretty banged up throughout the playoffs. Not looking at the data and just by the eye test, he seemed a step slower this year and had a few bad games.

200w.gif

You’re a “Laker” fan rooting for Celtics.
I am not rooting for the Celtics

I hate the ******* Celtics. I wished someone had knocked them out

But I made peace with them the chip a while ago

So I am just enjoying watching Luka's downfall. Since I already saw the bum *** Knicks flame out already.

What the hell happened to Dallas’ impact bigs?!?

Kidd’s coaching is major suspect for not starting Lively instead of the underperforming Jones.

Go Bigger than Boston and have a size advantage. You down 0-3, obviously his lineups AIN’T WORKING

A great coach knows how to make in-series adjustments

Not impressed by Kidd and his staff at all
Mavs winning the glass, free throws, points in the paint, second chance points. Celtics have blocked more shots but minus KP’s 5, their blocks are coming from guards/wings. Mavs not blocking shots because you generally don’t block 3s

Bigs ain’t the problem.

I am not rooting for the Celtics

I hate the ****ing Celtics. I wished someone had knocked them out

But I made peace with them the chip a while ago

So I am just enjoying watching Luka's downfall. Since I already saw the bum *** Knicks flame out already.

Alright bro

We can’t compare him to Harden because Harden hasn’t made the finals as the #1 option.

So let’s compare him to the guy that has made the finals 10 times, has 4 MVPs, 4 championships, and 4 Finals MVPs :lol:

To be fair, Harden had to face the Warriors dynasty while Luka had to face KAT and Gobert.

Reactions: HIM
Just agreeing with you man. You kept telling us after every mavs win. Giving you your flowers
Yes I Damb did to remind you of your dense take series after series

Hate it had to come to an end but fair play to the Celtics. They’re the better team and the best team in the league for sure

Gotta give them their due

I wonder what Dallas is going to do. They’re pretty much all-in with this roster.

This is the roster they’ve pretty much chosen for the next couple years. They really can’t make many more moves. Not much flexibility there.

Plus. If Denver had beaten the Wolves like they were supposed to. No way Dallas would have beaten Denver. Nuggets just ran into a matchup nightmare with the Wolves.

I wonder what Dallas is going to do. They’re pretty much all-in with this roster.

This is the roster they’ve pretty much chosen for the next couple years. They really can’t make many more moves.

This is the issue I was bringing up that made Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat so upset. They could have kept Brunson for half the price and still had their draft pick. But they chose this route and they’re stuck with it.

To put it in other words

YAHHHhHhhhh!!!!! Mavs goofed!!11!!!! They traded a first and stuff for Irving!!111!!! Hahahahhahaha OMGGGggGg1!!!1!!

Back
Top Bottom