The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Does anyone know why Mikal Bridges changed his shot? It's look terrible now and I saw something on Twitter that said he's 2-19 this preseason

Kwame Brown was indeed a bust but was a serviceable role player for over a decade...

Meanwhile...

DfnrjnD.png

He's finally having a semi decent game in a blowout... Dude legit makes giannis brother look good.
Again you said worst player ever and you know that’s not true. Using preseason stats mean nothing.

Nobody had expectations for the kid. At best he’s going to be a 10pts 3/4 assist type player. And that will take time.

Again you said worst player ever and you know that’s not true. Using preseason stats mean nothing.

Nobody had expectations for the kid. At best he’s going to be a 10pts 3/4 assist type player. And that will take time.
How the hell you gone tell me about what my eyes have seen dog? Lol

Damn this makes me feel old. Steph and KD's era still feel like the newcomers to me(I started watching in the late 90s) but these cats are OGs now and they're older than me lol. Time be flying man

I was about second grade when Bird and Magic retired. I've been following the NBA for 30 years, obviously on different levels as I got older. I kinda peaced out during the post-lockout years, and picked back up around 2003-04. I have a lot of blanks in my NBA memory, but to think KD is heading into Year 18, after watching him in Seattle as a rookie, is wild to me.

Man.
Found out my cousin was tied with the cartel and got beat to death on his birthday. Appreciate all of you NT, y'all get me through a lot.

Back
Top Bottom