The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Twitter Fingers
sabu (1).png

Em is closer to white Busta or Twista than Kendrick, and both of those are still very generous to Em, IMO.

Then again, I haven't really listened to anything he's released since his 2nd album when I was like 16 (over 20 years ago), but I don't think his lyrics then could be much more different from Kendrick.

Last edited:
Em is closer to white Busta or Twista than Kendrick, and both of those are still very generous to Em, IMO.

Then again, I haven't really listened to anything he's released since his 2nd album when I was like 16 (over 20 years ago), but I don't think his lyrics then could be much more different from Kendrick.
Dude it is really just meant to be a light hearted joke

One that seemingly really irks some Kendrick fans though :lol:

Not really a serious in depth comparison

Dude it is really just meant to be a light hearted joke

One that seemingly really irks some Kendrick fans though :lol:

Not really a serious in depth comparison

No feelings were hurt during the replying of that post.

I just recently listened to "Kill You" from that 2nd Em album recently and just thought "WTF was I thinking?" and that my Mom wasn't totally wrong about the music I was listening to as a teenager. Maybe more enjoyable if you don't speak English and just enjoy the music and the flow. I would almost argue that Eminem's lyrical content isn't any more redeemable than Sexxy Red and the like.

Back to NBA:
I feel like Gil's bad takes go up a notch when McCants isn't there. Or maybe they just sound worse when they aren't next to McCant's

Back to NBA:
I feel like Gil's bad takes go up a notch when McCants isn't there. Or maybe they just sound worse when they aren't next to McCant's

That's crazy Brandon Jennings and Gilbert don't know what a rim protector is. Brandon said he views Lebron as a rim protector cuz he gets chase downs.

Hakeem
Duncan
AD
Wemby

Those are rim protectors. Lebron, KD they can block a shot but you can't ask them to be your last line of defense 48 mins/82 games.

No feelings were hurt during the replying of that post.

I just recently listened to "Kill You" from that 2nd Em album recently and just thought "WTF was I thinking?" and that my Mom wasn't totally wrong about the music I was listening to as a teenager. Maybe more enjoyable if you don't speak English and just enjoy the music and the flow. I would almost argue that Eminem's lyrical content isn't any more redeemable than Sexxy Red and the like.

Back to NBA:
I wasn't referring to you

And it seems like you are taking a joke a little too seriously given your responses

That's crazy Brandon Jennings and Gilbert don't know what a rim protector is. Brandon said he views Lebron as a rim protector cuz he gets chase downs.

Hakeem
Duncan
AD
Wemby

Those are rim protectors. Lebron, KD they can block a shot but you can't ask them to be your last line of defense 48 mins/82 games.

I suppose it's the nature of this type of discussion, especially if you're trying to win an argument instead of having a discussion, but they get really hung up on literal meanings of words and give up on servicing the actual discussion a lot of times.

I wasn't referring to you

And it seems like you are taking a joke a little too seriously given your responses

Just a late night and I'm bored at work and overthinking things, I suppose. Night shift brain fog.

Back
Top Bottom