The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

1. Shayok was definitely out there trying to make a statement. :lol:

2. Derrick White just knows his role and shuts his mouth.

3. The activity level of SSD was scary. Even on the offensive glass, when someone couldn't grab the rebound hands were still active to smack basketballs back out so someone could retrieve them.

4. Happy to see Bam Bam do his thing out there.

5. Go read the personal story of Nuni Omot.

6. Overall, just happy to see the progression of that SSD squad man. Knowing they have a lot of talent in the pipeline (and a lot of skilled young dudes with size) just tells me they are up next.

i Kinda wish SSD would have pulled off the exhibition upset. That’s the type of stuff that inspires a whole generation of kids :lol:
Coming that close was enough.

But seriously take a deep dive into what they are up to over there (and AUS) considering the lack of facilities.

What happened to Nigeria? I think the 2020 draft had a bunch of players with Nigeria roots. I know Mike Brown had to do a lot for the team in 2021.

I like that South Sudan just plays dudes with size and athleticism. Basically Garlic Jones at guard then length and hops otherwise.

1. Shayok was definitely out there trying to make a statement. :lol:

2. Derrick White just knows his role and shuts his mouth.

3. The activity level of SSD was scary. Even on the offensive glass, when someone couldn't grab the rebound hands were still active to smack basketballs back out so someone could retrieve them.

4. Happy to see Bam Bam do his thing out there.

5. Go read the personal story of Nuni Omot.

6. Overall, just happy to see the progression of that SSD squad man. Knowing they have a lot of talent in the pipeline (and a lot of skilled young dudes with size) just tells me they are up next.
So you’re totally gonna ignore Steph getting hunted on defence by non nba talent and going 1/9 with 3 pts huh? 👀

Back
Top Bottom