The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

MAGA Gordo probably didn't see the vet minimum worth getting out of bed for

Might as well lock in and start getting some militia bag work in if his boy Trump doesn't win in November and the call goes out for all the Patriots to stop standing back and standing by.

I see you out in those Paris streets fammo RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

dale-king-hill.png

isn't the vet minimum for his level of experience still like 10Ms? Minus well grift another team into a min or mle for another year. I agree though, he might get the "but it will work for us," call midseason and have to get on P90X for a few weeks like Stackhouse said he did. Doesn't seem prone to weight gain anyways. And to say he quit on OKC is a massive undertatement, fam literally would refuse to shoot which is all we bought him here for.

Played 48 minutes in the playoffs and scored the same amount of points as me

Had the nerve to be the only OKC player in history to complain about the team/organization publicly

Wife continued the troll and negativity (which props a wife's job is to stand by/with/for her man right or wrong) but she even bootskootboogied on the Thunder's grave with the Dallas Mavericks's **** next round

isn't the vet minimum for his level of experience still like 10Ms? Minus well grift another team into a min or mle for another year. I agree though, he might get the "but it will work for us," call midseason and have to get on P90X for a few weeks like Stackhouse said he did. Doesn't seem prone to weight gain anyways. And to say he quit on OKC is a massive undertatement, fam literally would refuse to shoot which is all we bought him here for.

Played 48 minutes in the playoffs and scored the same amount of points as me

Had the nerve to be the only OKC player in history to complain about the team/organization publicly

Wife continued the troll and negativity (which props a wife's job is to stand by/with/for her man right or wrong) but she even bootskootboogied on the Thunder's grave with the Dallas Mavericks's **** next round
I'll always remember him for me betting 100 on his total points under for 1.5 in this years playoffs and hitting :pimp: :lol:

Has me sweating for the 10 minutes he was out there

Back
Top Bottom