The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

I do, but I would love to see a black man run basketball.
Had to look this up
mindblown.png

I doubt he becomes head of Disney

But I low key want to see how the Fox News crowd reacts to it if it were to happen.

I think at this point, whether Morant is 'real' or not is irrelevant.

Guns are nothing to mess around with.
I agree and guns always cause more problems than they solve. With Ja my point was that if he really grew up in that life the advice would be to figure out ways to stay connected to your people without joining in on the shenanigans with guns and push your folks into other opportunities where they can thrive without violence . So many people that grew up around folks that aren’t the best never want to totally cut people off but need to figure out ways not to be involved with bad behavior and help them move away from the bad behavior which helps you and them.

I be thinking how would Stern had handled all the black lives matter stuff. He was about pleasing them people...
He would probably secretly up the fines on players not standing up for the anthem and hit dudes with uniform violation fines for BLM stuff written on sneakers. Meanwhile in the public he would support all causes and would tout the NBA’s player base and international cred on how they care about race. Stern wasn’t a racist but he only cared about making the NBA money. If anything got in the way of that he would shut it down.

Somebody hip me, what gang signs is Ja throwing in the video?

Bruh talking about "that _ ain't slime". :smh:

Look like he on something too. They gon hit son with a drug test .

:smh: this is very bad

Tee Morant supposed to keep him in his room though I guess.

I think his endorsements stay so long as he’s solemn and promises to change with no future outbursts.

Back
Top Bottom