The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

1689796394130.png

Poole playing Gunna

honestly, Bob Myers checked out at the right time. Clearly a young and old divide on that squad, with Klay and Dray basically ensuring that they’re going to retire Warriors — kinda hard to upgrade that roster to where they need to be in order to seriously compete. Getting older via CP3 can’t be the move. The Weisman/Moody/Kuminga picks needed to hit in a big way. Kerr already seems to not fully trust Kuminga, and he’s the one who they need the biggest leap from in order to still contend. They’re in a tough spot.

Draymond has been going on one of the nastiest press runs I have ever seen; trying to absolve himself from wrongdoing in punching Jordan Poole.

He stay claiming he is a man, an adult, but the way he talks about the Poole punch comes off childish as hell.

And I support every single second of what he is doing. Salute to Dray.

#NEW MEDIA 🔊🔊

Last edited:
Draymond has been doing on one of the nastiest press runs I have ever seen, trying to absolve himself from wrongdoing in punching Jordan Poole.

He stay claiming he is a man, an adult, but the way he talks about the Poole punch comes off childish as hell.
ezgif-4-85b178f276.gif

#NEW MEDIA 🔊🔊
ezgif-4-e254b23608.gif

Thought we was friends again for a sec |l

Draymond has been doing on one of the nastiest press runs I have ever seen; trying to absolve himself from wrongdoing in punching Jordan Poole.

#NEW MEDIA 🔊🔊

Draymond is the only respectable thing about GS player as an organization.

Both Dray and Poole are clowns just in different ways. Dray is a fake tough guy that knows who he can pull it with. Poole is one of these new age "I'ma troll and talk like we on the internet" thinking somebody won't put hands on him because he's never been in that situation.

He was the perfect target for Dray.

If Curry wasn't on Warriors, GSW would be top tier most hated team with: Draymond, CP3, washed Klay counting rings.

They traded Poole to get older, smaller, more injury-prone CP3 and white Donte gone.. Steph needs help

Look y’all gonna put some respect on Jordan (2nd in running MVP) Poole. This slander will not be tolerated.

Catching up on the Dray shenanigans, why in the world would Poole's pops expect him to apologize to him and his mother for punching their son out?? :rofl:

That man did what he did and has never shown an ounce of remorse :lol:, just felt weird to get worked up over

I can see why Pops felt a way, Dray did that phony apology tour and he did bring up Poole's parents but wouldn't apologize in person.

Bruh did a whole documentary style close up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom