The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

2 down, 2 to go for the UNDERDAWGS :pimp: :pimp:

1717987665483.png

Kyrie isn’t confident in his pull-up three at all right now and isn’t getting that many easy looks to build rythym. Small guard problems.

Kyrie struggling was the most predictable thing about this series.

no team is better set up to gaurd him.

I’m really confused why people in here just keep saying different iterations of “he’ll turn it around” or something like that.

Cs are perfectly build to defend him and he’s not like THAT.
Yup. Love Kyrie but he's not one of THOSE guys. Never has been.

Kind of amazing that the Celtics are up 2-0 against "the most talented backcourt of all time" without a superstar. Imagine that!!!

BTW, I was AGAINST the Spurs trading Derrick White. We’d just signed him to a 4-70 million dollar deal.

Derrick White x Wemby :sick: :sick: :sick:

I’m probably not what you’re looking for, but….

He got into the paint at will and defense collapsed. He couldn’t make **** both inside and out, but he was finding wide open cutters or shooters. If the team wasn’t ice cold shooting all night it could’ve been another 20pt game with the looks being generated, whether it was directly from his pass or the hockey assist.

Made great plays in almost every way besides plays that involved him shooting the ball. :lol:

Got to the cup w/ ease and made the right kick out passes most the time.

they have tons and tons of spacing, the reads are easy, he's a solid passer.

give him credit for making the right play but it's like he was throwing incredible dimes. guys are wide open.
Appreciate the responses. While not elite or even great I think Tatum is probably a better playmaker than ppl give him credit for

Mavs playing some nasty ball though. Little to no movement.

Cs defense is a big factor obviously, but feel like they might could do better.

Back
Top Bottom